Pano: Moored Boat on River Usk

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All

Recently of late I have become more interested in landscapes and pano shots. No real scenery local to where I live to get much without a trip to the woods etc. However I have recently been given access to a small private field adjacent to the river and only 100yds from my from door - where I have set up a feeding station and plan on using the hide there frequently.

Alas I was there this morning, the tide was right up and the owners boat was floating instead of being rested on the mud. Decided I'd have a go at a 4 frame pano and this is the result.

E-3, 11-22mm, Manual, 1/200, f7.1, ISO200

Thoughts and feedback welcome from all, however especially welcome from our excellent landscape togs.

Ta

Last edited:
I think you've done a very good job of the processing and like the image a lot. The only thing for me is that I'm not sure what the main focal point is. With the central horizon, I can't decide between that wonderful sky or the boat and lovely detail of the foreground. Please don't think this is another 'you must obey the rule of thirds' thing as I've just posted an image with a centred horizon and it got mixed views. Its down to your interpretation in the end. :) Rules are there to be broken.

Back