Panorama from the Isle of Skye

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, this is the first time I have stitched together a panorama using LR. If anyone has any critiques of the shot or suggestions for creating panoramas this way then I'm all ears, cheers. (I think the horizon is straight but I went cross eyed trying to alter it because of the slant of the hill in foreground!)

DSC_0989-Pano by Kevin Henderson, on Flickr

Sometimes it is not what is straight that counts, it is what appears to be straight that counts, and for my eyes that would have been 1 degree anticlockwise.

It's a lovely picture Kevin :D Well done.

If I'd taken it I think I might look at the brightness and contrast as it looks a bit flat on my screen but I could be wrong. It could be an accurate capture and to your taste so my thoughts are just something to think about and reject?

It's a lovely picture Kevin :D Well done.

If I'd taken it I think I might look at the brightness and contrast as it looks a bit flat on my screen but I could be wrong. It could be an accurate capture and to your taste so my thoughts are just something to think about and reject?
Thanks for the input, I'll have a fiddle about, I think you are right, especially around the hills and sky, Not sure if its my distance form the subject which may make it look a bit flat

Back