Paris - Eiffel Tour

Edit My Images
Yes
I was working in Paris today so took a walk to the Eiffel Tower. I wasn't particularly excited about these ooc. So I did some pp in Lightroom. I would be grateful for critique.

IMG_7337.jpg by biotecbob, on Flickr

Quite different so I am in favour but I think it needs a slight straighten in #1 at least.

Wow super fast response. Thanks for your comment. I will look at straightening number 1.

Does anyone know what the spots in the sky are? Are they flare or a result of using a small aperture?

I like the image...thecomposition and colour etc, but yes....what are the spots in the sky?

I am also distracted by the spots in the sky, looks almost as though it's shot through a wet window

Other than that, i like the PP

I forgot to bring my lens hood with me so I guess it is lens flare. It has probably been exacerbated by my pp as I brightened the sky using the grad filter tool in Lightroom. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Much prefer the B&W. But you need to straighten that horizon.

like both images!

dots look like raindrops on the lens/filter to me - could use content aware spot removal tool to get rid of them, would take a few mins make and really help the image

drew

Back