Paris here I come....... What Lens?

Name
Stacey Pender
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All, :wave:

Just a quick one, I am off to Paris next week and am stuck as to which would be the best all round Lens to take with me? I am more than likely going to hire it so money isnt (really) an object :p

Hope you can help!

Thank you in advance!!

Stacey :)

Whats wrong with what you've got the 18-70 in your sig sounds like an ideal walk about candidate for holiday shots?

I only took my nikon 18-200mm with me to Paris and it served me well. Not sure if theres an equivalent for sony cameras though.

I took my 18-200 too, but I could see that something like an 18-70 would be perfect. Most of my shots were taken between 18-30mm, with only a few over 100mm, mostly these were the top of the Eiffel Tower and views along the Seine and a couple of the Mona Lisa at 200mm over the heads of everyone in the room!!
There are some shots of Paris in My Flickr below.

Allan

I will definately take the 18-70 along with me....

Allan: Pictures look great, am so looking forward to visiting as will be first time and I am sure I will be kept occupied for my stay!

Apparently parking is a matter of nudging the car in front or behind until your car fits! Avoid handbreaks im told!!

Thanks all for your comments, Much appreciated! =)

Stacey

Just bring the widest lens you have.

Using a nifty makes you think a lot about the shots you are taking, worth considering!! :D

Back