Park Cameras Affiliate

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone act as an affiliate for Park Cameras through Rakuten?

Almost a year since they paid invoices..

Do you mean they haven't paid any affiliate commission via Rakuten for that long? I didn't know Rakuten was an affiliate marketing agency. We use Skimlinks to manage and collect affiliate commission, but we've not had any purchases made from Park using our links to date so can't comment on performance.

Do you mean they haven't paid any affiliate commission via Rakuten for that long? I didn't know Rakuten was an affiliate marketing agency. We use Skimlinks to manage and collect affiliate commission, but we've not had any purchases made from Park using our links to date so can't comment on performance.

That's right,

Rakuten invoiced them 1st May 2022, Park Cameras authorised it 1st July 2022 and then Park Cameras finally paid it 21st October 2022 - which is ridiculous anyway..

But that was also their last payment and there have been invoices every month since.

Rakuten who are seemingly reluctant to correspond says there was a tracking issue, and eventually moved on to say in April they would have all invoices paid up to date - which never happened and I have not heard back from them about that since.

No one at Park Cameras has ever responded for comment.

Previous to this they were with another Affiliate Network.

Last edited:
That's a disappointment for you then, if you know purchases have been made via the tracking link. I've only recently become au fait with this area of business, some companies seem really on the ball with it and others really aren't, from what I've seen.

Back