Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Yes, I purchased a lens described as excellent from Park and it was

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought a lens from Park last year described as excellent. It was in perfect nick. I'd def use them again.

Name
Tommy
Edit My Images
No
Haven't used them for used equipment but did buy a new lens from them a while back and wasn't overly impressed with the service level although we got their in the end.

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought a new lens about a year ago but the carrier “lost it“ somewhere in the delivery. As soon as I raised its non arrival with Park they sent another which arrived safely and promptly

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
used them last week order late Sunday night got the 1000d on Wednesday

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
I used them last week to buy a heavily discounted Nikon Lens. By the time I got to order it they were out of stock and I phoned them and although the lens had reverted back to the original price they honoured the discounted price. Will definitely be buying from them again.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought a Canon 10-18 second hand lens from them, was described as excellent, and it could have been passed off as a new one, it was that good. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again.

Edit My Images
No
I think it depends what you are selling. When I was selling my 500 f4ii, I had offers from 5 others and Park were the lowest on both buy in or trade in.