Park Cameras

I've bought a couple of things from them without issues. :)

Yes, I purchased a lens described as excellent from Park and it was

I bought a lens from Park last year described as excellent. It was in perfect nick. I'd def use them again.

Haven't used them for used equipment but did buy a new lens from them a while back and wasn't overly impressed with the service level although we got their in the end.

I bought a new lens about a year ago but the carrier “lost it“ somewhere in the delivery. As soon as I raised its non arrival with Park they sent another which arrived safely and promptly

used them last week order late Sunday night got the 1000d on Wednesday

I used them last week to buy a heavily discounted Nikon Lens. By the time I got to order it they were out of stock and I phoned them and although the lens had reverted back to the original price they honoured the discounted price. Will definitely be buying from them again.

I bought a Canon 10-18 second hand lens from them, was described as excellent, and it could have been passed off as a new one, it was that good. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again.

I think it depends what you are selling. When I was selling my 500 f4ii, I had offers from 5 others and Park were the lowest on both buy in or trade in.

Back