Beginner Parked up car

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
I must say I really like the lighting at henley business school! Late at night (11pm ish) , by reception car was parked next to the light - made for a really nice photo in my opinion.

Critique welcome as always a Eos 70d with sigma 17-50 DC
E58726F2-D4FE-4DB5-B0BC-772910DE726F.jpeg

I like it Simon.

It could be a still from a James Bond movie with tracer fire and an explosion :D Or maybe not :D Do you see it?

I don't know if you've corrected or tried to correct the WB but I like the picture as it is. I think a non realistic look brought on by an off WB can help a picture. assuming that's what this is? If not... Sorry! But I do like the picture :D

I like it Simon.

It could be a still from a James Bond movie with tracer fire and an explosion :D Or maybe not :D Do you see it?

I don't know if you've corrected or tried to correct the WB but I like the picture as it is. I think a non realistic look brought on by an off WB can help a picture. assuming that's what this is? If not... Sorry! But I do like the picture :D
I did make the tint a bit warmer , since the light wasn’t nowhere near as orange as in this picture, albeit still looked cool! In original it has more of darker / mysterious vibe… I did give few things a go, and feel like there’s plenty of adjustments that can be done to make it look awesome!

Here’s unedited picture:
49696F6F-56B9-489F-A1BE-CC240704BBED.jpeg

Back