Parking for Aviva Stadium

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

What's the best options for parking on match day for access to the Aviva stadium ... Pretty sure they don't have parking at the stadium with public transport (DART) passing under the stadium. Any advice greatly appreciated ..

regards,

Nigel

Only just seen this. Could have recommended a couple of places. I believe Raglan Road (5 minutes walk away) is free on a weekend.

Oh and good luck with the traffic, and a rumour I have just seen on twitter that cameras bags have been banned from the stadium.....

Actually keep those options coming .. Was for Monday week (the ROI game) .... and yes, also noted the cases issues .... still trying to figure out if actual or wind up ...

Tuesday week, surely? I believe the parking ends at 6pm, so I'd suggest arriving before 4pm to beat the city centre traffic, which is horrific.

Think the photography bag/suitcase issue was only due to the royal attendance on Saturday. Fingers crossed it's all back to normal for the friendlies.

Tuesday week, surely? I believe the parking ends at 6pm, so I'd suggest arriving before 4pm to beat the city centre traffic, which is horrific.

Think the photography bag/suitcase issue was only due to the royal attendance on Saturday. Fingers crossed it's all back to normal for the friendlies.

That's the one :) Windsor Park on the Monday ....

Hi monkeyleader, I will be traveling up to Windsor Park for the NI v Slovakia match. on the 28th. Tried contacting the FA for parking at the stadium, but no response.
Anyone how suggestions??

Honestly, never shot there before but kinda know the area ... I think there is normal match day parking very close to the stadium ... then again perhaps someone on here knows better than me (no difficult)

Seems to be lots of residential parking around the ground. Can't see any restrictions on google street view and most cars in the area don't appear to have extra parking permits in them.

A quick google street view on Raglan road and it would seem the parking (at least from the images) ends at 6.30 .... Are there any limitations as to how long you can stay during the paid parking restrictions? Regarding Windsor Park, I'm going to take a drive past on Sunday to check out parking situation .. will update the post on Sunday night for those interested ....

Plenty of residential around Windsor but arrive early ... streets are pretty small and was told there was a bit of an issue between residents and car owners parking in front of their house ... I've decided to park at a mates outside of the city and get a bus into the area ..

Retail parks around have lots of signs up in regards to car parking time periods of 3 hours ...

No restrictions I don't think. I use the parking app on my phone. You tell it where you are parking and say how long for. Then, when it's about to run out, it will text you and you can pay again for more.

Back