Edit My Images
Yes
No more explanation needed really:

parkour2.jpg

parkour3.jpg

parkour4.jpg

parkour-jump1.jpg

parkour5.jpg

Tried some different things with the processing to make them more urban / street, so we shall see what the opinions are :D

TFL (y)

I like them....No1 is possibly a tad too much but it really works in 4, they are all very good though!

1 & 4 for me...not sure 5 works though, not as much movement in compared to the others.

They're cool - and the lomo style processing in the first one suits this type of photography. Good work.

1 & 4 for me,...with #4 being the best.

5 shows movement (in the hair), but compositionally it does nothing for me, so doesnt grab me :(, and 2 the same really.

Number 3 I think has potential, but youve gone a bit too far on the angle IMO. it's corner to corner and the bar just runs right through the frame, cutting it in half, which also helps make it *too* skewiff for me :)

Matty

Number four for me....

Did he require a splint after the landing or magic kiss from mummy.....

Nigel

1 & 4 for me,...with #4 being the best.

5 shows movement (in the hair), but compositionally it does nothing for me, so doesnt grab me :(, and 2 the same really.

Number 3 I think has potential, but youve gone a bit too far on the angle IMO. it's corner to corner and the bar just runs right through the frame, cutting it in half, which also helps make it *too* skewiff for me :)

Thanks for your comments, might have to revisit the angle one, as I did it in Lightroom ;) :D

Matty

Number four for me....

Did he require a splint after the landing or magic kiss from mummy.....

Nigel

:LOL: Nah, just a bit of magic sponge :D

Cool set, think 4 and 5 are my favourites. Subjectively I found some of the vignetting a bit heavy, at odds with the runners' space they are moving into.

It's funny that the least proficient of them comes out best/most often in the photos!

It was interesting watching them practice. Newcastle could be a strange place to be on Saturday when there are dozens of them doing their moves about the place.

1 & 4 are my favourites, too.

Andrew

wow great shots, some good movement in them, especially 5. 3 is a little dull, not the peak of action. The others are top qulaity, nice one.

I prefer 1 and 4, they have the cool urban look..they have the good sense to wear airbag trainers to protect their knees, and then no helmets..Madness.

Nutbags!!!! That must hurt (says she who used to play rugby!!!)

Good shots there (y)

I think #4 has the best composition, but I also really like the look of concentration on #2 as well.

The processing is perfect for the subject in my opinion and Parkour is a fascinating subject.

I like the first one the most, it's got a real film look about it (as opposed to digital - not movie if you know what I mean)

Back