PC guru's!!! I need your keyboard help!

Edit My Images
Yes
My daughter who is 19 months old, thinks the best way to try to type on my laptop keyboard, while I'm using it, is to slap it and press 15 keys at once. Often this can provide delightfully unexpected results and I discover hidden keyboard functions only know to the under two's and people who lack social and sex appeal - such as rotating the screen 90 or 180 degrees.

However, just two mins ago she managed to switch my keyboard from UK format to US (I presume) so now my " is where my @ is and vice versa. The UK pound sign is replaced with # and the # is replaced with |. | is replaced with ~ and ~ with \. I could go on ...

How the flamming heck do I change it back!!! There must be a keyboard short cut as that is all she pressed. All the help on the web that I can find says to go to Control Panel>Regional Settings> and revert to UK settings. But all mind are already showing UK settings. I'm using a Dell Inspirion 1300 if that helps.

If anyone can help I'll blow you kisses or shake your hand (choice is yours). ;)

Many thanks :bang:

£"@

Wahhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo! Cheers Veracocha! :D

Back