Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Went in search of Dragonflies, found none, got this instead

18046510882_22150cedec_b.jpg

Certainly does look a peaceful scene Ingrid.(y)

Certainly does look a peaceful scene Ingrid.(y)

Thanks Steve, it's the Wey & Arun Canal in Loxwood, used tobe one of my favourite haunts when I lived there

I think your shot needs straightening a little, Ingrid. I reckon it is sloping down towards the LHS.

It is a highly pleasing shot with beautiful reflections and calming pastel shades (y)

I think your shot needs straightening a little, Ingrid. I reckon it is sloping down towards the LHS.

It is a highly pleasing shot with beautiful reflections and calming pastel shades (y)
I thought that too but the bridge is level. I think it's the lines that appear across the foreground water that appear to be sloping!

@Gremlin - Ingrid, a pleasing shot. I would only add that I'd try and separate the water and the banks/foliage more as it is merging into one sea of green at the moment.

Thank you, I do have a level thing on the camera which was showing it as straight but can see what you mean, as Adrian has said the bridge looks level :thinking:

I thought that too but the bridge is level. I think it's the lines that appear across the foreground water that appear to be sloping!

@Gremlin - Ingrid, a pleasing shot. I would only add that I'd try and separate the water and the banks/foliage more as it is merging into one sea of green at the moment.

Thanks it is a lovely place to walk, unfortunately being a canal the water is a muddy green colour, which doesn't help :(

A lovely tranquil scene, elegantly composed and recorded.

Thankyou, much appreciated. it's not an area of photography I often dip into :)

Back