Peaceful Goldfinch

Edit My Images
Yes
_MG_0084.jpg

Taken a few minutes ago.
After all my problems with noise on the 350D - this is full frame taken on the 40D at iso 1600. Downloaded straight from card into Adobe DNG converter and into CS2 Raw at "auto" - resized by a quick action to 800 pixels and uploaded.

No other processing whatever. It does what it says on the box. :D :D :D

Who's a happy little bunny then? :D

Much happier than last night when I was trying to work out how to get the RAW files into CS2. Dragging the folder from the card directly into DNG converter works a treat and then just nominate a file for it to send them to. The Live view looks as it can be useful on the tripod once I get a remote.

Very nice, just waiting to see if I can get any in my garden, never seen any around the house, but you never know, have Niger seed out for them so fingers crossed, mind you my friend at work said it took him around 6 months before he started seeing any in his garden.

Mike.

Glad to hear youve sorted out yesterdays probs.

Nice capture that ... a quick sharpen is all it needs I think. (y)

Nothing other than a big fat pigeon is coming near my fatballs at the moment! :(

Nice to see a Goldy, I miss ours. We had to put all the bird feeders away for now, as a family of rats have been gobbling all the bird food up :puke: I hope they don't take long to eradicate, cause I miss my birdies :crying:

Indeed a happy bunny being able to get a resonable result in the usual poor light. I find Niger seed is a waste of time - they are happiest with a mix of canary mix + sunflower hearts (their favourites) and wheat or commercial birdfood. It is really the sunflower hearts they go for but the rest gives the other finches, sparrows, blue and great tits something to keep them occupied. Regarding Fat balls - is a doctor required?
I have put one in with peanuts in a feeder and that seems to slow the starlings up a bit, yet still attracts the Long tailed tits.

Back