Peak Design Anchor replacements, demand exceeds supply.

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey David,

Thanks for reaching out! We have received a much larger response to the anchor update program than we originally anticipated and have shipped out all of the update kits that we had initially produced.

The good news is that we have more update kits in production as we speak and will resume shipping out orders as soon as we receive the next batch of kits. Right now we are expecting these to ship out in early July.

Thanks for your patience and understanding here!

-Jen

I got an email 13/06 thanking me for filling in the form but I've heard nothing since.....

I saw others were receiving their replacements promptly and was a little confused. I suppose this explains that.

Still waiting on mine but only received confirmation on the 17/06.

Anyone else still waiting for replacements?

I’ve not had anything confirmed regarding shipping (I did the survey 16th June). I’m not worried as they come when they come. It’s not like the V3 anchors are unfit to use and we are left in the lurch in the meantime. It looks like the initial response was greater than they thought. I know they would have an idea of how many V3 anchors they had previously produced but I guess the initial batch of replacements was only a small percentage of the overall numbers produced plus they need to make sure they have enough v4 anchors to go out in the new products too.

Back