"peak district"

Name
Mitch
Edit My Images
Yes
DAY 1
Arrived in Ribblesdale at 1.15 PM, dropped baggage in room out by 2 and ascending Penyghent, in bar by 7.15 fantastic meal watch Man U thrash Roma and off to bed, what a great place this Peak district is.
DAY 2
A good fry up to start the day as off to Ingleborough, another great day topped by a good meal, what a lovely place the Peak district is.
DAY 3
Another fry up, 2 hours looking around other beauty spots in the Peak district and then the long drive home.

Off to Scotland end of May to climb Snowdon.

aye ingleborough is in yorkshire too but dont disillusion people lol both are alongt way from norwich

With geography as poor as that he will never find Scotland!

Last time I climb Snowdon it's in Wales, hmm he's must have meant the "Ben Nevis"!

If so good luck!

He could have meant Lord Snowdon????

Only kidding about snowdon i pass it every time i visit my father in North Wales,but i will be climbing there Whit weekend can't wait.

The point was i spent two days walking in the "Peak district" before one of our team pointed out we were actually in the Yorkshire dales.:embarrassed:

Don't knock it, i used to get out of breath tying my boot laces before i gave up smoking 12 weeks ago.:D

Its ok I was only joking. I did it once a long, long time ago and it nearly killed me and I was young and fit then.

Good luck with the non-smoking. Just think how you'll feel next time you visit the dales!!

Andrea

Back