Peak Everyday Messenger 13

Name
Chris Tarling
Edit My Images
No
I'm seriously thinking about buying this bag but would like to hear some actual user experience as it's not exactly cheap...
Anybody on here got one?
Off to NYC for a week with my wife in a few months and it would seem the ideal bag for the trip.

Watching this with interest as they look like stunning bags but I've never saw one in the flesh . Would NYC maybe not the very place to buy one ?

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/peak-...MIyNPFnbzk2AIVLbvtCh1T9whqEAQYAiABEgIIgvD_BwE

if you are quick you may be able to get one a bit cheaper. Never used one so can't comment on that but going off the blurb and pictures it looks pretty ideal as a citybreak bag. When i went to NYC i was carrying a rucksack around for the whole time but in all honesty it was a little impractical at times as it was a bit too cumbersome especially when visiting indoor spaces. The messenger bag looks much more ideal

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/peak-...MIyNPFnbzk2AIVLbvtCh1T9whqEAQYAiABEgIIgvD_BwE

if you are quick you may be able to get one a bit cheaper. Never used one so can't comment on that but going off the blurb and pictures it looks pretty ideal as a citybreak bag. When i went to NYC i was carrying a rucksack around for the whole time but in all honesty it was a little impractical at times as it was a bit too cumbersome especially when visiting indoor spaces. The messenger bag looks much more ideal

Saw that one but I really want the tan :(
Cheapest I have found for the tan is here: https://www.backpack-expert.co.uk/peak-design-everyday-messenger-13/563010

Not used the Messenger but have the 20l rucksack and the 5l bag. Superb quality and innovative design. Expensive, but buy cheap, buy many. You pay for quality.

One of my many bags is the Peak Design Sling. I bought it for a great price on this site. The bag is very similar in design to the Messenger. Its big pluses are it is both sturdy and lightweight and can hold a fair amount of kit. Certainly a bag worth considering if you are going to be walking around all day. As Stephen L above says, Peak Design make quality bags.

Looks like it should have one of those nasty man purses to go with it.
The rotten little things that open up and need shaking to get the coins into a tray.

One of my many bags is the Peak Design Sling. I bought it for a great price on this site. The bag is very similar in design to the Messenger. Its big pluses are it is both sturdy and lightweight and can hold a fair amount of kit. Certainly a bag worth considering if you are going to be walking around all day. As Stephen L above says, Peak Design make quality bags.
Hah, yes - I still haven't forgiven you for beating me to that one! ;)

Glad to hear it's good though - am now saving up for a new one :D

Hah, yes - I still haven't forgiven you for beating me to that one! ;)

Glad to hear it's good though - am now saving up for a new one :D
One of my two PD bags is the Sling 5 litre. Spot-on for the Fuji X100F and both converters, with room for one of those Pixie mini-pods, batteries, and dog poo bags (empty).

Back