Pedestrian Tyne Tunnel

Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if they should go here or General, however as they are now here... this is the proper Tyne tunnel for cyclists and pedestrians.

All with the Nikon 10.5

I knew it existed but have never been.. i like the quality of the lens too :)

that last one looks evil!
great shots on an unusual subject. Love the angles

Thanks Carol

Not sure of the first one but i like the last two, they kind of remind me of a slasher movie.

In a good way of course
I know what you mean, even though I was there that tunnel on the right in the 2nd one looks downright scary!

i like the 2nd one... it looks right...

thank you.

(y)

Cool photos of a cool place. I live just up the road from it. Every time I go through it seems to be at night with my bike and the bloomin escalators wont switch on....

The noise of the bike tyres when you go through is great too :)

Must take my camera next time...

No chance! Waaay too slippy. I've thought about it of course, but I'm too old for all that ******... Also thought about riding down the escalators (certain death - they are so steep and since they're made of wood they are well slippy too)...

Never been in it, wonder if they will build anouther in the new tunnel? Great set of shots.

Love that second shot. Reminds me of pics of wartime underground bunkers. Looks like muggin' central though!

Thanks all.

Love that second shot. Reminds me of pics of wartime underground bunkers. Looks like muggin' central though!

Its actually quite safe - there's a zillion cctv cameras & only the two ways out lol.

Back