Peek-A-Boo

Great shot Mike (y) Taken a couple similar meself yesterday at Flamborough, they're definitely inquisitive birds :)

I've no idea whether you want crit or not? I think it will eventually fade out here, which in my opinion will be a shame, but for now....

I think I mentioned it before on another of your threads, the whites have a blue tint.

Its easy to correct, just a 2 minute job to reduce the blue channel. I've been fairly subtle, the bird is in shade but could've reduced the blue a little more and still left it looking natural.

Mike's puffin.jpg

That's lovely Mike, that puffin made me smile as soon as I saw him/her :D

Great shot Mike (y) Taken a couple similar meself yesterday at Flamborough, they're definitely inquisitive birds :)

I've no idea whether you want crit or not? I think it will eventually fade out here, which in my opinion will be a shame, but for now....

I think I mentioned it before on another of your threads, the whites have a blue tint.

Its easy to correct, just a 2 minute job to reduce the blue channel. I've been fairly subtle, the bird is in shade but could've reduced the blue a little more and still left it looking natural.

View attachment 354495
Thanks for that, Phil
Much appreciated ;)
When I viewed it again on Flickr, I did see the blue cast :rolleyes:

Back