The collision .... :)

4053364111_bf3f8eefd2.jpg

C&C always appreciated

Thanks for looking
Steve

Very nice, love the colour.

How come the horizon is curved?

Colin

Another Splog classic (y)That's me condemned to the spare room for another evening trying to capture the holy grail :bang:

Another Splog classic (y)That's me condemned to the spare room for another evening trying to capture the holy grail :bang:

:LOL: Nah! Two evenings at least ;) ... You're almost there! Keep at it and once you've got it you'll get loads .... Thanks mate :cool:

These are getting so good and so sploggily unique I think I shall forever refer to them as 'water splogs' :D

:LOL: :LOL: Thankyou ..... Water Splogs :D ..... (y)

Lol, water splogs it is then, love it! Can I just say great work and you're a real inspiration for us more, err... abstract minded togs...

Carl

This is great! Perfect reflection as well.

Thanks Irus
I nearly always try for the reflection as I feel that can really make the shots work and glad you noticed (y)

Lol, water splogs it is then, love it! Can I just say great work and you're a real inspiration for us more, err... abstract minded togs...

Carl

Thanks Carl ..... Now where's that blush icon when you need it ... ;)

Well that's just brilliant :clap:

Definately a Water Splog if ever I saw one (y)

What setting are you using to get these shots?

MT24EX at 1/32 power on both heads (about 30,000th / sec) behind and below the shot, EOS50D, 2 seconds exposure, ISO200, F16, EF180L lens.

Hope this helps
Steve

Superb...............one of the best I've seen(y)

Back