Pembrokeshire Coastline from Skomer

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Staying on Skomer is a rare treat, the first night was a ''poor'' sunset by Pembrokeshire standards, the cloudline interferred!
The second night delivered, in fact it delivered in such vivid colours, it looked like an African sunset (pic to follow)

Finding a composition I was happy with on Skomer was difficult, as you are on top of the headland and high up. I think this worked best.

Waited for a gentle afterglow with a nice textured foreground.

3747848468_fd2e12628b_o.jpg

Cheers,
Neil

Ohhhh! Very Nice! There are two more images here, both super. Crop one so it has the horizon in lower third with just sea and sky in the image, and then crop another so it's all foreground with the hoizon in top third. Three for the price of one!! :clap:

Lovely shot Neil, Hope to capture some landscapes like this next week in Pembrokeshire-Doubt they'll be anything as good as though. Rob

Fantastic shot - why was it not like that when I was in Pembrokeshire earlier in the year - all I got was rained on :bang:

I do like it, I just wonder if it would benefit from having any of the foreground removed? Just a wee bit.

Gary.

Very dramatic I like it.

Lovely rich colours Neil.
To the right of the large rock is were the porpoise where.

If you look at the image on a black background you'll notice a white line on the bottom left.
You may want to remove it. ;)

hmm, not sure on this one

sea foam's like a cyan colour, rocks are green (and slightly oof?) - just seems a bit weird colour-wise to me

Back