Pembrokeshire

Edit My Images
No
I'm thinking of going to Pembrokeshire around St David's, broad-haven,Fishguard I enjoy seascapes, landscapes just wondered whats there..... Anyone know the area
Thanks

Thanks monkey balls (love the name) I agree it looks amazing not sure when to go..... I bet loads of walking gonna try the lee big stopper
Thanks Bertie

We did a week there about 18 months ago, spring time 2011 I think.

Lots of great beaches and of course, don't forget Skomer Island. Not sure what it's like in the autumn, but spring/summer the sea birds are in full flight (pardon the pun...) -Puffins !!

Hi just checked RSPB website it said all puffins start leaving to fly back sea from August onwards so can't see but sure loads more to do a see

Tenby alone is worth visiting for, very touristy, but it has charm, and I personally loved it. Plenty of seal watchign trips to be had, and with stunning less touristy Pembrokshire coastline not far off, it's a winner.
If you do decide on Tenby, a word of advice, if you stay in the centre, at certain times of year, the roads are closed, so you will need to park elsewhere. We parked in the train station car park - £12 for the week, 3 years back now though.

Back