Pen and touch screen with a high colour accuracy

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking for a pen and touch display with high colour accuracy that isn't too big and isn't too expensive.

At one point I was looking at a Dell Canvas, but at 27" and with a pretty huge bezel, it just seemed too big. Ideally I'd probably have been looking at a 17"ish display - something that would more easily fit on my desk without taking up too much of it.

Problem is that it doesn't seem easy to find an alternative that's smaller at as good a price that does both pen AND touch. Wacom displays just seem disproportionately expensive, and it doesn't seem like many or any of the alternatives do touch - they're pen only.

Anyone know of anything?? Or is the Dell Canvas probably still the best bet??

Levono flex 5 16" has 100% sRGB and comes with a pen. Screen looks ok after calibration. About £650.

If you buy one, don't forget to use the TP associate link.

Thanks :D Ahh yeh, it's a 2 in 1 - just want the monitor to plug in to my existing PC. But.... it seems to be that, or a Wacom or... a Dell Canvas.

(I've already got a 2 in 1 laptop which I probably stupidly spec'd as a 13" and I think it's too small. As a consequence, I barely use it. I used to have a Surface Pro which I used all the time, so me not using this one came as a surprise to me too! Might try to see if projecting my desktop to the laptop screen would work with the pen / touch screen on it. Not convinced it'll be a viable option, but worth testing at least - I might be surprised!)

Last edited:
Ah. Seem to be able to wirelessly extend / project my desktop display to my laptop - woo! Doesn't detect that it's a touch / pen screen though. Quite flickery / laggy as well - not hugely surprising if it's a wireless connection I guess. Some more investigation needed I think....

EDIT: and more investigation seems to indicate it's not possible. ah well!

Last edited:
Back