Pen Tablet

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for help on a Pen Tablet.
I have a Huion 610Pro Pen tablet which I must admit to not having used it much. Thought it was time I got my head around it but it does not appear to be working as it should. When I try to use it on an image in imaging software the sliders at the side are either jerky or they do not move, if I click on the icon for the Huron Tablet I get a box come up with various small boxes ion it but also the message that the "Device is disconnected". The USB cable is plugged in and the pen has been charged up along with the tablet, I have DL the latest driver.

Using it on a iMac running Catalina.

Are you directly connected or via a USB hub?
I have a 3D controller I use once in a while - connected through a hub it's jerky and unresponsive but connected directly to the USB ports on the back of my PC it's fine.
It's caught me out more than once as the hub on my desk is so handy!

Are you directly connected or via a USB hub?
I have a 3D controller I use once in a while - connected through a hub it's jerky and unresponsive but connected directly to the USB ports on the back of my PC it's fine.
It's caught me out more than once as the hub on my desk is so handy!

Yes I am connected to a USB hub, will try it connected directly. Just tried it connected directly to Mac but it has made no difference.

Last edited:
Back