Penclawdd boat sunrise

If your in Penclawdd then thats shooting across the estuary, I'd have thought thats a sunset then? Confused

I live 150 feet from the boat in the picture... Ive always done sunsets with the boat..... But I was talking to a photographer the night before and he said its better to photograph a boat from the front........ The next morning I went to broad pool for the sunrise but there was so much mist rising off it you couldn't see anything.. So I quickly came home and tried for a sunrise by the boat.... It worked... It is shooting up estuary but its towards gowerton

I live 150 feet from the boat in the picture... Ive always done sunsets with the boat..... But I was talking to a photographer the night before and he said its better to photograph a boat from the front........ The next morning I went to broad pool for the sunrise but there was so much mist rising off it you couldn't see anything.. So I quickly came home and tried for a sunrise by the boat.... It worked... It is shooting up estuary but its towards gowerton
Ahhh I was thinking it was across towards Pembrey.

Back