Peregrine Falcon (Wild) +1 pic

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple from today, i have more to do but you will have to make do with these first ;)

Peregrine_Falcon1.jpg

Peregrine_Falcon2.jpg

Cracking shots mate, so when are you going to teach me how to use that combo :D

Nice pair Ian (y)
I prefer #2 though
it looks fat and dumpy in #1 ;)

Kudos for these Ian, I tried at weyhill hawk conservancy and they were just sooooo fast (y)

Cool (y)

Excellent set Ian... (y) ... lovely to see these taken so well... :D ... I take it from the scenery they are not your locals... ;)

:p

Great shots Ian, you make me GREEN with envy ( a wee novice ) fae up north :)

You need to get closer to them Ian.

No need for your trip up north now then?..........;)

Very soon Ian, I need to make sure they are about. rather than you have a wasted trip.

Them's nice mate.

was good to meet you and ken :wave:

i went back up later but all was quiet:( again

i will keep you upto date mate with any news(y)

md(y)

ps hows your new mates arthritis :LOL: " the old boy"

A few mate, just had a bad day. Was great weather up here today and should have got loads of great shot but came home with hardly any :(

X2....Saw loads of stuff today and took crap photos of everything,me? My stuff? or just an off day?.....God alone knows...............:bang:

X2....Saw loads of stuff today and took crap photos of everything,me? My stuff? or just an off day?.....God alone knows...............:bang:

All three m8... :D ... we all have 'em but some peoples (mine frinstance... :shrug:) last longer than others... :cautious:

:p

:LOL::LOL: was just what i was thinking, ive seen that Ian taking tack sharp pics with his 600 + 1.4 convertor from his car window so thought i would try it at a Osprey site i know. When i got there there was one Osprey with a fish on a tree and two otheres flying around took loads of shots and kept about 3 :bang:

:clap: Very nice wild shots Ian! I was just browsing last night thinking you hadn't posted any shots for a while. Nice to find theses here today :D

P.S There was a male Hen Harrier at Frampton yesterday (Saturday). Much too fast for me though.

Dayum Ian!... I know how much you love these birds, but two great shots and you go and post 'em under-exposed! ;)

3458185071_86d6daaee0_o.jpg

3459000300_4bf99cb3e5_o.jpg

Both great mate, but I love the profile and that eye in No2. :clap:

Stunning birds, excellent photos. You and CT are masters at bird shooting.

Gary.

I had to agree with Phil (purpleclouds) they did look a bit flat, but those modified ones from CT really do show them to there best.

The one with the two is a cracker mind

Thanks all for the comments :)

It threw me when Purpleclouds said they were flat, i think we have totally different ideas of what flat is, in my world flat means no contrast and little detail? can see from CT's edits i was a little underexposed, think i might have to re calibrate the screen, although CT's edits look a little bright on my screen, they are definitely an improvement.

Thanks all for the comments :)

It threw me when Purpleclouds said they were flat, i think we have totally different ideas of what flat is, in my world flat means no contrast and little detail? can see from CT's edits i was a little underexposed, think i might have to re calibrate the screen, although CT's edits look a little bright on my screen, they are definitely an improvement.

CT's edits look spot on (on my calibrated screen)

Back