Peregrine

BLOODY HELL M8

what a corker of a portrait smashing!

don't beat yourself up about it being "Too" central, I'd hang that on my wall happily. Superb capture. And no doubt a lot of hard work :) (y)

yeah all sorted, if you every get up Somerset way,more than welcome to come out on a wildlife foray (y)

Les :D

yeah all sorted, if you every get up Somerset way,more than welcome to come out on a wildlife foray (y)

Les :D

Funny you should say that as recently got a Transit Camper van, :LOL: so yes Les would love to take you up on that offer one day, smashing offer, very much appreciated, thanks (y)

Im only in Taunton and the levels are a mere stones throw away :D

Les (y)

Sounds good to me, only ever drove through the area, be nice to see it with someone with local knowledge :D:D

Prob be in a couple months or there abouts, bit busy until then , health probs to sort out :crying:.

Thanks again Les :D

Very nice, very very nice...

Lovely shot, because he/she is looking straight at you I think the central shot works well

Apoligies for the late reply, being away for a couple of days trying to get some more shots of them.

Would like to say thank you for all the positive comments, its much appreciated. (y)

If anyone was wondering what the background is in the pic, the light grey is the cliff face, blue is the sea, give an idea of the angle of the shot when taken.

Last edited:
Thats a cracking shot Mike ... the grey and blue compliment each other really well, superb ... well done mate (y)

Back