Perigrine falcons

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
I was told about these chaps were flying about near my house so i had to take a walk with the family in tow to check it out (had to carry the 40d and bigma as well of course). The pic isn't the greatest but might revisit the site with my tripod(just wish i had a 600 with convertors)

Thanks for looking (y)

Forgot to say, all the chicks seem to be flying but still relying on the parents to catch there food

Last edited:
All nest sites are protected i think ven these were not on there nest and all are now flying (also it is a long way away).Not alot of people know about them and there half way up a vertical cliff. How was Skye ven im heading up ina few weeks :D

Skye was very wet during our week Macky actually and it rained every day after the previous two or three weeks of glorious weather ... :shrug: ... still enjoyed it tremendously and it is more showery than persistent anyway ... :D ... stunning place and not too busy with tourists at the moment ether ... ;) ... mind you we are in Oban now and when it is not windy or wet the midges are a right PITA nightmare ... :eek:

BTB ... young Peregrines rely on their parents for some while after fledging as they are 'taught' how to hunt successfully ... :D

:p

Shame about the weather mate, Oban is a really nice place hope you enjoy it (y)

Back