Personal Challenges

Name
Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi never really thought about doing personal challenges but have been looking at this forum with interest. Can I ask what the script is with doing 52s, monthly (12s) or can I do one a fortnight say (26s), is there any set procedure to submitting and/or setting up your own thread for example does it have to start at the beginning of the year.

I apologize for my ignorance with this one.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to give some help in this matter.

Carol

Carol, the personal challenges are exactly that, you can start them whenever you wish.
The 52 is a great challenge, a weekly theme is posted on a Friday evening, then the ethos of it is to shoot whatever you feel fits that theme.
Set up your own thread and post your photos in there as well as the image only thread, that way people know where you are up to with the weeks.
You could quite easily join the 52 now and see the last half of the year out.

I can't quite link to these threads as I am on an iPad, but they are easy enough to find.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Carol, the personal challenges are exactly that, you can start them whenever you wish.
The 52 is a great challenge, a weekly theme is posted on a Friday evening, then the ethos of it is to shoot whatever you feel fits that theme.
Set up your own thread and post your photos in there as well as the image only thread, that way people know where you are up to with the weeks.
You could quite easily join the 52 now and see the last half of the year out.

I can't quite link to these threads as I am on an iPad, but they are easy enough to find.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Thanks for your reply will check out the 52s.

Back