Pet Photography

MattEg

TPer Emeritus
Name
Matthew Egan
Edit My Images
No
I've been taking some piccies for some freinds, hoping that eventually I will get a large enough portfolio to do this type of work commercially.

Here are a few shots from the last couple of weeks:

Jake the jack russel pup at 9 weeks old
18-06-05XC7E2629-02.jpg

Stella the 4 year old boxer
25-06-05XC7E2835-01.jpg

25-06-05XC7E2843-01.jpg

Love the Jack Russell pic Matt ! the boxer doesnt do much for me, but thats not to say they arent good pics, just never been a fan of the breed !

Actually the second boxer pic is a very nice one ! Took a couple of looks !

I'm not a fan of boxers either, but this one is a cracking dog.
I had trouble initialy as she was very nervous and didn't like the camera at all.
Once I gained her trust she was fine though.

Personally I love the Jack Russell shot - I'm sure it's typical of that pup and just the sort of shot likely to persuade the owners to stump up the dosh. It's also very appealing because it's right down on his level and a very intimate shot.

I'm not a fan of either breed btw. I used to obedience train dogs for folks years ago, and Boxers are absolute mental cases! :LOL:

CT said:
Personally I love the Jack Russell shot - I'm sure it's typical of that pup and just the sort of shot likely to persuade the owners to stump up the dosh. It's also very appealing because it's right down on his level and a very intimate shot.

I'm not a fan of either breed btw. I used to obedience train dogs for folks years ago, and Boxers are absolute mental cases! :LOL:

Im not a fan of either breed really, but the jack russell pup shot is excellent for the reasons you state CT ! :) and all dogs as pups are great ! its when they grow up ! LOL :roll:

I love dogs. Most bad dogs have their clueless owners to thank for how they turn out. I lost my Springer Ben, 3 years ago - he didn't quite make 15yrs. I went shooting with him all over the country - I'll never have a better mate than he was.

CT said:
I love dogs. Most bad dogs have their clueless owners to thank for how they turn out. I lost my Springer Ben, 3 years ago - he didn't quite make 15yrs. I went shooting with him all over the country - I'll never have a better mate than he was.

I love dogs too !

Not overly keen on yappy little things, my mum and dad are on their second dog, first made 15 years, second is struggling now after a stroke, and is also 14'ish ! Both mongrels, i think its pedigree dogs that have the issues, highly strung, prone to illness ! as you say, it also has a lot to do with the muppets that have them and how they treat them !

Springers are lovely dogs !

Well, I am a fan of Jack Russells.
Used to have one called Jack (very original), he was a cracking dog, really soft with people but would go metal when he saw other dogs, cats, rabbits.
We had a border collie bitch at the same time and he wouldn't let anything get near her.
Oh, and he had a full tail.

And on that note, we'll let Matt have his thread back! :LOL:

great pics Matt, cant stand dogs myself, they eat what comes out their ass, nuff said.

Only if their owners punish them for making a mess, but don't give them anywhere they can doodle. Mine doesn't eat her own filth and nor should any dog have to...

Back