Petit Piton in St Lucia

Stunning shot! My question is why the water surface has such a straight edge like that? Is that a waterfall?

I would have thought it was shot looking over an infinity pool. Looks a lovely mountain, though I would have liked to see more detail in the volcanic plug, perhaps easier at another time of day than when you took this shot though. Must have been some holiday!

Stunning shot! My question is why the water surface has such a straight edge like that? Is that a waterfall?

The man below is right. Infinity pool :)

Great visual idea, JJ! Looks like the sun was almost in front of you which probably made things difficult. But nice shot!(y)

Thanks! Yeah it's pretty bright out there when the sun shines.

I would have thought it was shot looking over an infinity pool. Looks a lovely mountain, though I would have liked to see more detail in the volcanic plug, perhaps easier at another time of day than when you took this shot though. Must have been some holiday!

Correct on the pool. Was a great holiday. I was only visiting the place for a few hours though. Would be fantastic to grab a sunset shot there.

Back