Peugeot Spider Cup (THP) - Silverstone Friday 12th Sept

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

As well as the Le Mans Series race at Silverstone this weekend there are a couple of support races that I always try to catch. The Peugeot Spider Cup is always good for a laugh, these little cars look superb and the drivers really seem to push them quite hard round the big Grand Prix circuit.

Here are some shots from the qualifying sessions. I tried some new locations out for a few of these pics. So let me know what you think.

1)
THP130908la.jpg

2)
THP130908ha.jpg

3)
THP130908ca.jpg

4)
THP130908ma.jpg

5)
THP130908ba.jpg

6)
THP130908ga.jpg

7)
THP130908ja.jpg

8)
THP130908pa.jpg

C&C Welcome.

Regards

Tim

Nice shots, I guess these were taken from a media area? I'm going to Silverstone tomorrow for the Le Mans race, dreading having to avoid the fences :(

Lovely shots Tim. Gutted I am missing this one :( Saying that I would rather have been at Oulton today. What a day it was.

These picutures are great, love the new angles :clap:

Wish I had media access... seeing the folks behind the fence with those vests makes me green with envy! :(

Nice shots. These cars look plain weird to me, totally wrong from the front, but I kinda like them!

These cars are great fun to watch. I think #8 is my favourite - even with all that pink ! Good shots.

I'm also wondering where these were shot from...

#1 looks like coming out of abbey approaching bridge ?
#4 + #8 are entering bridge ?

Back