Phart plants

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Been playing with the fractalius plugin for PS on some plants for a bit of fun.

2643368077_487643f1b1_o.jpg

2643413067_07d0e8825c_o.jpg

2643248221_c9d094ceb8_o.jpg

Ooooh, very surreal! The first is my favourite, but I think the effect will be a love it or hate it sort of thing for people! What's this 'fractalius' thing then?

Chris

:p first time i havent heard of this! thanks

Very surreal, Alby, stunning especially #1 (y)

Wow, as already said, weird and different.

Love these, anyone know if that will/can work with PS Elements ?

Very different :clap:
Loving the second one (y)

Love it, really reminds me of the old air brushing you used to see on the side of trucks..:)

Not to hijack your thread but it works really well on fur too....

2633524908_5beb8dd42e.jpg

a guy on another forum i used to use had this and used it on some macro fly shots he had. they actually produced some really good recults. id imagine you could come up with some amazing stuff with your stock of photos Alby

oh yeah really like the pics by the way :)

(y) Thats excellent mate..rose is my fave but all work well.

Wow... stunning images! The first two look like the plants come from the planet Zarg... er... or somewhere like that... :thinking:. The rose is gorgeous!

Flashy

1&2 are fantastic love those kind of images, number 3 is nice a subtle and suits the rose well imo:)

Thanks for looking folks, not everyones taste I know but certainly fun to play around with. ;)

Wonder what a snake would look like with that added???;) (feel free to use any of my pics to try Alby) ;)

Thats pretty cool Alby (y)
Very Sci-fi in fact

Super cool - I really like these.

/me shuffles off to have a go

Tis not difficult the software does it all, I just play ;)

Neil I don't have elements but I guess you just pop it where the plugins go:shrug:

No idea what i did but... Sorted it :D
Good on yer ;)
that Alby such a T leafing git :LOL: i thought it would look great with your macro stuff.:D

ps mobilevirgin..... Alby got idea from me, just cant keep secret these days
Now now Dave, I don't mind you have a little bit of the credit but credit should go to the rightful person being Macro Junkie alias Scott Thompson on Flickr and POTN ;) :LOL:

I've been messing with the trial version ever since Alby pointed me to it (y)
There are some pretty weird effects in there. I guess I might just have to "splash out" :D

Back