Phil

Edit My Images
Yes
One of my mates Phil.. Took this at school for media on a Canon Powershot I think, it's not mine anyway..

philnw2.jpg

I really like this Nath...you have focussed well through the blades of grass...really tells us he's a teenager, nice moody expression and pose. Bet he likes this one?

Cheers :D He likes it yeah, the first thing he said was "oh wow can I put it on my myspace?" Haha..

You really don't need to keep bumping your own posts like this Nath, especially not after only a few hours, lots of people will read your thread but many will choose not to say anything - I posted up three or four pictures the other day and got one reply after a bump the day after so it just depends if people have anything constructive or helpful that they can give you.

Don't be disheartened if people don't post on your sharing threads, just keep sharing :)

You really don't need to keep bumping your own posts like this Nath, especially not after only a few hours, lots of people will read your thread but many will choose not to say anything - I posted up three or four pictures the other day and got one reply after a bump the day after so it just depends if people have anything constructive or helpful that they can give you.

Don't be disheartened if people don't post on your sharing threads, just keep sharing :)

I read at another forum that they don't mind bumping just not over the top, as it's easy for threads to slip down the list.

An admin (can't remember his name) said it was ok, so I'm going to listen to him. No offence.

Back