Phoebe - feedback Please **Update added**

Name
Michelle
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are few pics of my little girl taken by my other half with the oly. These were taken while we were just playing about and getting her to pull funny faces. They were taken in black and white on the camera and no pp has been done.

1 - Gurner!
P1028013.jpg

P1028008.jpg

P1028004.jpg

P1028012.jpg

P1048089.jpg

Feedback welcome

Cheers
Michelle

Here in one of the images i have been playing with in GIMP2 -amazing the difference it makes. Not sure if i've headed in the right direction with it so feedback welcome

Thanks again
Shell :)

P1028013edit2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Michelle

*** no comments yet? Then I will...

Of them all #3 is a clear winner for me, let down only by too tight a crop on the r/h side.

They could all do with a little play on the B&W and a little sharpen in PP, to bring out their best.

Thanks,

The reason number 3 is so close cropped is cos the littl monkey wouldn't stand still and kept running at the camera. She's 20 months and a little poser, but loves to try and 'help'!!

I'm going to have a play about with them and see what can be done - not done any pp work before apart from cropping and resizing so should be fun!

Cheers

Shell

Michelle, I would have another go, rather than trying to rescue these. I dont mean to sound harsh, but none are particularly sharp, and all look under exposed to me.

Why not take her outside in the snow and use natural light? :)

Thanks Dee

Would love to take her in the snow but we have glorious winter sunshine here even *** it is bitterly cold!

As previously said these were when we were having a mad half hour so we wern't expecting fantastic shots but we were quite please with the shots that we got as i feel they show her as she is - a little imp!

Having said that i appreciate your comments and we will be trying again. and the pp is just to have a play again i'm not expecting miracle but just going to play to see what can be done as i have never done it before - it might be an eye opener!

Cheers

Shell

Oh I totally agree on the PP experimenting, you might end up with a corking shot with a bit of playing around :)

Nicely done low res edit Photochimp, given an almost film quality to it as well as a lot more life.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more Michelle with a bit more natural light available

Back