• Poll closed .
Name
Jackie
Edit My Images
Yes
:wave: Hi everyone,
This weekends' theme is:

COLOURS

Entries close at midnight on Sunday 7th November, and the only rule is that the photo must be taken on your mobile phone, with no editing in software other than that on your phone.

The winner will be selected by voting.

No prizes - just praise from fellow TP'ers, Have fun, We look forward to seeing your entries!

Last edited:
Good theme, should bring plenty of variety. Time to get my thinking head on.

Morning all, sorry I missed the opening , bottle of wine I had last night let me have a little lie in today :whistle:

Jackie thanks again for starting it off :clap:

so people

COLOURS

should be fun, can't wait to see the entries, let the fun commence (y)

Hiya

Great theme, thanks. There should hopefully be lots of creative, colourful pics. Look forward to seeing them all.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Ok I will go first seen as I am away to the Cairngorm Mountains tomorrow for a week and this is the only chance I will get to enter.

5148415213_c0c73eb94b_z_d.jpg

Taken on HTC Desire, cropped in Photoshop Express (on phone)

[COLOR="Green"
Well done Jackie and Stevie... you're a-Smokin' and a-Shaking... :confused:
Now... to be clear... :cautious: ...when you say [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR]OLOURS in the plural... :thinking:

Do you mean we should not just have a single COLOUR but have multiple COLOURS

Rog sometimes less Is more

:shrug:

:p

Ok I will go first seen as I am away to the Cairngorm Mountains tomorrow for a week and this is the only chance I will get to

Taken on HTC Desire, cropped in Photoshop Express (on phone)

Great start Stuart :clap: have a good week away!

Ok, this one I think will change before the weekend is over cos I don't think it will attract many votes, only jealousy from the iphone users.

a photo of the colourful HTC screen :LOL:

Removed due to change of mind new entry later

simon

Last edited:
Ok, this one I think will change before the weekend is over cos I don't think it will attract many votes, only jealousy from the iphone users.

a photo of the colourful HTC screen :LOL:

simon

Oooh the pretty colours. Are you sure this is not an iPhone jobby ;) good stuff!!

I am going to submit this one for now, but may change it if I think of something better. This was a piece of artwork hung the ladies loos of a hotel we visited yesterday for lunch. It fitted the theme so perfectly, but I was trying to shoot it quickly before anyone came in [and called in security because some mad woman was taking pictures in the toilets] so got the focus in the wrong place. :LOL:

deleted, new entry further along thread

I took my son to an indoor play centre yesterday and saw this one painted on the wall.

Photo-0002.jpg

What :eek: No fireworks yet?!!

:D

Last edited:
Taken at work on my Samsung jet. This is a picture of our coated placebo for disposal bin @ work.

5151272264_ccd0308bf4_b.jpg
[/url]

Great entries so far. I'm struggling with mine at the moment haha keep em coming!!

ok, I have been thinking about my entry and decided to change it. The previous entry was basically just a photo of someone elses artwork, so I decided to use it as inspiration for my own piece of artwork that would suit this theme.

So, my new entry, created and shot for and with a HTC Desire and edited in PicSayPro [crop, vignette and sharpen] - good job we have two of these phones in the house :LOL:

5151743597_9d5e1e58ee_o.jpg

ok, I have been thinking about my entry and decided to change it. The previous entry was basically just a photo of someone elses artwork, so I decided to use it as inspiration for my own piece of artwork that would suit this theme.

So, my new entry, created and shot for and with a HTC Desire and edited in PicSayPro [crop, vignette and sharpen] - good job we have two of these phones in the house :LOL:

I was going to ask how the phone ended up in the photo. :D

Where's the Oliphant btw? :p

I was going to ask how the phone ended up in the photo. :D

Where's the Oliphant btw? :p

:naughty: We are totally HTC'd up, 2 x Desires and a Wildfire, we love HTC! I am waiting for a theme that I can use all three and a mirror!

I did actually think about the elephant, we have several ornaments from the days when I collected a few of them, but tbh, it was a case of doing my own take on a theme....

...well, that and the fact none of them seem capable of holding a paintbrush, useless pachyderms that they are! :nuts:

Want me to make you jealous?

I've got that exact Eli in the attic at home. I'm 200 miles away from it until Monday though! :(

As stated in my original post, entry changed to my proper one.

Don't you just love pick'n'mix but you don't half get funny looks when you photograph them - just said I was on a diet so just wanted to look at them to ease my cravings - must say it hasn't worked though off to get a bag of crisps :LOL:

Don't you just love pick'n'mix but you don't half get funny looks when you photograph them - just said I was on a diet so just wanted to look at them to ease my cravings - must say it hasn't worked though off to get a bag of crisps :LOL:

:thinking:

Colourful jelly beans... :cautious:

...bag of crisps... :wacky:

:LOL:

Here's my entry, taken on my iphone at Camden Market on the TP meet yesterday. Edited on the phone using PhotoGene.

5153401357_b05ddca4b9_z.jpg

The standard of entries is definately being raised each week.
Some great photos so far.

Hiya,

Glad to see there are so many fab entries this weekend.

Been camping for the weekend in Appleby, but kept this challenge in mind. So was flicking between DSLR and mobile phone for pics :LOL: It has been great fun.

This is not the best of pics, but thought I would share the irony of it with you all :D (straight from the phone, resized to upload here)

Needless to say, I have yet to see a RED squirrel there ...... or with a warning sign like this maybe it is best I don't :LOL:

5154623427_3f536828c7_b.jpg

Well done to you all for a fantastic effort (I have a few favs to choose from .... hmmmm :thinking: which to vote for?)

Cheers

Hiya,

Glad to see there are so many fab entries this weekend.

Been camping for the weekend in Appleby, but kept this challenge in mind. So was flicking between DSLR and mobile phone for pics :LOL: It has been great fun.

This is not the best of pics, but thought I would share the irony of it with you all :D (straight from the phone, resized to upload here)

Needless to say, I have yet to see a RED squirrel there ...... or with a warning sign like this maybe it is best I don't :LOL:

5154623427_3f536828c7_b.jpg

Well done to you all for a fantastic effort (I have a few favs to choose from .... hmmmm :thinking: which to vote for?)

Cheers

:LOL: thats brilliant, I HAVE to wonder what exactly they are warning for

Well if it was the squirrels who took the sign and threw it in the trees they mean business in anyones book. :bat:

:LOL: I was wondering the same thing :thinking: ...... maybe they are anti-CAM'p'ers' :LOL:

Well if it was the squirrels who took the sign and threw it in the trees they mean business in anyones book. :bat:

:LOL: Scary stuff!!! I will have to double bolt my campervan in that case :LOL::LOL:

Glad you enjoy the irony of it! I had taken many other 'colourful' pics, but this one just said it all :D

Cheers

Dawn :D

P.S. not sure the Vermonator is going to appreciate this one as there is no Green :LOL:

Last edited:
Had to have an enforced change... :cautious:

HIWMBO... :rules:

...'suggested' I would be 'well advised' to... :help:

Back