Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love the entries so far (y)

Here's my attempt ... Duckies ...... :D

colours by SteveP!, on Flickr

Brilliant entries this week! (y)
Just over two hours to go

As shot in 'Pudding Camera'. I jest Ye not! :)

Globe.jpg

15 great entries so far ( ahem will include mine lol) cant wait for the voting. Thanks for getting involved again!

:wave: Hi all,

I have added the poll (Apologies in advance if I made any typing or spelling errors) Voting will end on Thursday (hopefully) :nuts:

Thank you for all the great entries and thank you Seashaker for a very interesting theme. (y)

Looking forward to another great challenge next week end.

Have a nice week everyone ;)

Jacky, if you have any problems setting up the poll, let me know. (y)

Thank you Yv, if you would please just double check that I did everything correct, I would really appreciate it.

:clap: (y) for setting up the thread and poll Jackie you have done a great job!!

And thanks for the continued participation everyone else. Yv you have started something very fun and interesting here well done :clap:

have been watching this evolve and its great. reason for this being my first entry is that i have had a nokia 1 thing, that didnt even have a camera, so couldnt enter!

It was great fun, looking forward to next weekends comp already :)

Alex, I think the processing is restricted to what you can do on the phone too. Hope you join in next weekend.

If not maybe the next theme should be "3 of a kind"??

What if we close the voting on Thursday morning (for an elimination round) and then have 1 day winner vote? :shrug:

What if we close the voting on Thursday morning (for an elimination round) and then have 1 day winner vote? :shrug:

Hey that sounds like a fantastic idea!

I'll second that one!

Cheers

Dawn :)

:agree:

but love the "three of a kind" idea, although it could very easily be "four of a kind" at this rate!

OK - I'm going to make a late bid for glory by offering a large packet of chocolate Hob Nobs* for every provable extra vote that I get! :p :D

* Please state your preference between Milk and Dark Chocolate!

OK - I'm going to make a late bid for glory by offering a large packet of chocolate Hob Nobs* for every provable extra vote that I get! :p :D

* Please state your preference between Milk and Dark Chocolate!

OMG, you are too late with your plee .. I voted ages ago and can't even remember who I voted for now It might have even been you).... but if I had to do it again I would vote for you ... is that any consolation? And I prefer the Dark Choc Hob Nobs and a glass of milk X2 ;)

Last edited:
If not maybe the next theme should be "3 of a kind"??

RIGHT... this week I am going to place just a single vote... :cautious: ...that way, if there is a tie and, assuming I do select one of the tied entries ( :puke: ), it may help avoid yet another squabble... :naughty:

Now... :thinking: ...what is the most deserving entry imhgo... :rules:

:p

As there is no prize I don't think it really matters if there is no clear winner, it's about taking part and it's fun to have a theme to stick to.

To be honest, I'm happy if I get just one vote. (y)

Otherwise let the winner of the previous completion have the final vote, :shrug:
This ‘problem’ does not seem to be a 'one off' and might pop up quite often.
By giving the previous winner the final vote might be a more 'long-term' solution?

Last edited:
Otherwise let the winner of the previous completion have the final vote, :shrug:
By giving the previous winner the final vote might be a more 'long-term' solution?

Ah, but wasn't the previous comp a shared win? An elimination round sounds good to me.

Oh - been busy over the past few days, didn't think the poll was due to close until tomorrow morning and am yet to vote, now I can't, will have to do it earlier next time

lol... this is funny, don't mind how this one ends, but think we might have to come up with a way of determining a definitive winner on a weekly basis... :)

Why not have a single vote only poll?

lol... this is funny, don't mind how this one ends, but think we might have to come up with a way of determining a definitive winner on a weekly basis... :)

That is why I said if there is a tie let the winner of the previous competion have the final vote, :shrug:
By giving the previous winner the final vote might be a more 'long-term' solution.

Ah, but wasn't the previous comp a shared win? An elimination round sounds good to me.

Yes it was a tie last weekend but, If it is decided that the previous winner has the final vote, I am sure we would be able to make a joint decision without killing each other :p

Why not have a single vote only poll?

I can only vote once? is there members that can vote more than once? :cautious:
Or am I being stupid again? :bonk:

Last edited:
Back