Daily Photek's challenge 366 thread - Days 52 through 60 now added

Some amazing photo's in here (y) It my first time calling in and I'm looking forward to calling in again soon (y)

I don't know if your aware but we have a couple of sticky threads..

A list of those that are :wacky: enough to undertake this type of challenge if you would like to have your thread added to the list please drop a link to your thread into THIS THREAD

Also if your finding that your in need of support or can help with ideas for others please also see THIS thread

Matt
MWHCVT

The colours are all incredibly vivid: have you done any PP to achieve that effect of is it just the processing in-camera?

Many of the pics have had a little tweaking. My Photoshop skills are an area i need to work on this year so most has been done using Camerabag desktop on my old Dell pc.

Some amazing photo's in here (y) It my first time calling in and I'm looking forward to calling in again soon (y)

I don't know if your aware but we have a couple of sticky threads..

A list of those that are :wacky: enough to undertake this type of challenge if you would like to have your thread added to the list please drop a link to your thread into THIS THREAD

Also if your finding that your in need of support or can help with ideas for others please also see THIS thread

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt - appreciate the comments as i have been a fan of your work a while too. Added my name to your link thread.

I love mind the gap (y) perfectly taken IMO just the right amount of movement in the train and focus and exposure are spot on (y)

Thanks Matt - appreciate the comments as i have been a fan of your work a while too. Added my name to your link thread.

That's very kind of you to say :cool: I've put you link onto the list (y)

Matt

A quality update there, hadn't looked in here for a while. I really like the motion blur tube shot.

And I can relate to an iPod full of dirty bass!

Back