photo book companies..

Name
bet you cant guess!!!!!
Edit My Images
Yes
After reading another thread in the reviews forum....i would love to make up a photo book with some of my photos....Photobox was one company that was mentioned.....does anyone have any reviews of there service, or is there any other companies out there that people have had a really good service from, quality wise. I would love to get some advice before using the first company that i see . Any advice or recommendations ????? :D and i'm sorry as i am sure this has probably been asked before :) cheers xx

Personally I use MyPublisher. Seem good quality and the software is OK....BUT...Download it from www.costco.co.uk rather than direct from the MyPublisher site. Will give you a CostCo Discount. 40% on orders over 50 Quid. Think 20% on orders over 25.

Just waiting for my wedding photobooks to come back from them!

According to the May Digital Photo Mag, fotobook edged it with Yophoto bringing up a very close second.

Do Yophoto or fotobook "brand" their products?

Do Yophoto or fotobook "brand" their products?

Out of these two have only used Fotobook and no they don't brand the product. Build quality is excellent as is the customer service with great responses/communications.

They seem to fully deserve there gold award from DP Magazine.

Thanks peeps for all your suggestions.....just want to make sure i get a great product....my other half is going away soon and i thought this would be a really nice way to remember everyone back home.....thanks marcel for moving.......apologies for wrong thread xx

Back