Photo book to sell on

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
OK I have searched and som eare old and most are baout one off

I want to make a decent size (pref hard cover) photo book with probably 200 copis to resell

what my best option

Happy to fund it up front and get money back on sales which I know is a gamble but.. :)

What are Mixams book options? Might be worth checking out and I might have read somewhere recently they now do print on demand

Edited to add.. print on demand is low risk but lower in profit. If you know you can shift 200 and don’t mind doing the shipping then it’s worth printing in volume

Last edited:
Just ordered one from Photobox. Seems ok for the money and came recommended to me from a mate who's used them.

I couldnt see a bulk option for 200

couldnt figure youloveprint out but have bookmarked Mixam THANKS :)
they are pretty much the same as mixam. slightly cheaper with alot less hands on customer service

I have had a hardback photobook done, bulk order.

Very happy with the print quality etc. But I had a designer sort everything for me so there wasn't much worry.

ASDA do hard covers from £12 upwards.

I have had prints done at ASDA and threw them in the bin... all the asda in this part of country have max spielmen in store and they do great prints but not bulk photo books

MAXIM looking good so far.. will investigate more but from what I can see so far.... :)

MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES :)

Back