Photo book / Wedding album suppliers

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Is there a decent alternative to using blurb for photo books? I have used them in the past, but was after something a bit fancier looking - leather front cover.. without the cost of loxely.. Any suggestions

See in this world , u pay for you get ... How much did u charge for the wedding ? What's wrong with paying for quality ?

Following, as I have the same question as Adam..

Last edited:
Genuine leather is expensive, we use Muirhead grade A, one of the finest in the world utilised by all the luxury car manufacturers. It costs hundreds per hide, it then has to be graded, cut, split to half the thickness then assembled.
This is a very labour intensive process requiring skilled labour, not something that would fit Blurb or similar business model.

There's loads of 'alternatives'.

But if I may be so bold, there's not that much variation.

There's cheap(ish) photo books, these are all made on the same machines, some companies pile em high and sell em cheap, some charge more, finding the added value isn't always easy. But it's not likely to be in better cover materials.

There's standard(ish) albums, this would include Loxley, and if I'm blunt, they're not 'expensive'. For context, about ten years ago I frequently paid >£300 for wedding albums (not digital), my current albums are cheap by comparison.

Then there's the premium wedding album companies, your Jorgensen, Queensbury etc.

Back