Photo Club Comp Entry

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

The photo club is having a wee internal print comp tomorrow. Subject is open and prints should be 6x4 that said the last email received said A4's were ok ? I will get print at 6x4 though. Camera club is like that nothing ever runs correctly.Anyways I took/created this today and I upload to see if it works ok.
The clubs initials are SPC.

Gaz

sweethearts_clunb_6x4.jpg

Last edited:
Great idea and processing looks good to me as understated and not overcooked.

Great idea and processing looks good to me as understated and not overcooked.
Thanks for the feedback :)
like the subliminal message to the judges... "Pick Me" :LOL:
:) Yes glad you picked that up I was not sure what to type but thought that was a discrete way to get a message across. Added the smilie for a bit of fun too.
Very good indeed. Deserves a good result.
:)
Cheers Sam.

Gaz

Works for me Gary.

Good focus throughout and not so cluttered or overdone that you can't make the individual hearts out.
It works well looking at it on screen, but I suspect that this is going to be one of those that looks even better in print - so good choice for the comp IMO.

Works for me Gary.

Good focus throughout and not so cluttered or overdone that you can't make the individual hearts out.
It works well looking at it on screen, but I suspect that this is going to be one of those that looks even better in print - so good choice for the comp IMO.
Hi Sarah. Not sure how well it will do, as internal comps can be a bit messy :) On the way home from work I nipped into Max Spielmas and got a 6x4 of the photo and I must say I was pleased with it :)
In fact I can't believe I took the photo and managed to add the words without them looking naff.

Thanks for your input.

Gaz

Back