Photo Comp for owners of 'senior' dogs

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I would post this, as it isn't a charity I am linked to, but it is a good way for them to raise funds and you guys to enter a fun photo competition and most of the dog owners seems to hang around here in OOF! :D

So, if you have a portrait pic of your age 7+ dog and think its a winning picture, at £2 an entry, this might be worth having a go, the T&C's are simple, you must own copyright and they may use any pictures entered to promote Oldies Club [who I do know do great work across the country btw, the animal rescue I work for has collaborated with them in the past when rehoming older dogs]. There are some prizes up for grabs and as always, read the T&C's carefully, and only enter if you are happy for them to use the photo you submit. There are also some requirements about sizing, how to pay [paypal gift or chq], the region you are in and where to send them.

http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=125125

If you have any questions, please ask them, not me, I am just letting you guys know it's running if you fancy entering a photo of your beloved pooch :LOL:

Last edited:
Can I steal someone else's old woofer? :)

Reactions: Yv
well kim is 9 now and my landlord's veteran sheepdog Fly is 13 so I may have a pop at this ..

well kim is 9 now and my landlord's veteran sheepdog Fly is 13 so I may have a pop at this ..

when I informed the terrible terriers that at nearly 9 and nearly 10, they are officially 'senior', I got THAT look, you know the one, the dog look that speaks volumes about their opinion of such utter hogwash

when I informed the terrible terriers that at nearly 9 and nearly 10, they are officially 'senior', I got THAT look, you know the one, the dog look that speaks volumes about their opinion of such utter hogwash

yep - kim has only just realised she's no longer a puppy - fly know's she's an old doggy though ... she spends much of her time curled up asleep in a pile of straw (she's retired from sheep herding duties since my landlord got a huntaway/welsh collie cross puppy for £50 at a cattle market - now called Bob )

Back