Photo Competitions for Under 18s

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
Does anybody know of any photo competitions (preferably in the UK, or something that can be internationally entered) for people under 18?
Cheers
Anatole

I'm interested in landscape, mainly, but I've got other photos, and also want to have some sort of challenge:). I guess any sort of competition would be something nice to try and enter in.
Anatole

Im sorry purplyclouds but alot of those are over 18s
Entry rules
You must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
thats from one of the bbc ones... i havent got a clue though, Sloaah, i'm going for junior wildlife photographer of the year for northumberland but its a regional thing so ...

And welcome to TP

Im sorry purplyclouds but alot of those are over 18s thats from one of the bbc ones... i havent got a clue though, Sloaah, i'm going for junior wildlife photographer of the year for northumberland but its a regional thing so ...

And welcome to TP

A lot of them probably are, but to be honest the ratio of competitions aimed at adults/youngsters is probably against the OP here!!

It was merely a starting point, not a definitive tool

I'll guess I'll have to trawl through the list:crying:! Thanks all for your help anyway.
Anatole

Hi Anatole,

I have only just read this thread... although it isnt landscape as you are looking for, there are currently 2 open competitions on my site. There is no age limit, so under 18's, over 18's, amateurs, professionals are all welcome to enter.

Check out the Airscene threads on this board for more info.

Back