Photo folders

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Just testing the water here.
Would anyone be interested in splitting the costs on a cheap bulk purchase of photo folders? The ones that I am look at have a quality looking cream coloured card mount, with semi-transparent frosted overlay. I have seen one ‘in the flesh’ and they look good.
Sizes are: 6x4 6x8 6x9 7x5 10x8 and 12x8.
Costs get cheaper the bigger the bulk buy, but hopefully 6x4s should come out at about 30 pence each, plus postage on to you. If interested please let me know ASAP.
Sam-D

Just testing the water here.
Would anyone be interested in splitting the costs on a cheap bulk purchase of photo folders? The ones that I am look at have a quality looking cream coloured card mount, with semi-transparent frosted overlay. I have seen one ‘in the flesh’ and they look good.
Sizes are: 6x4 6x8 6x9 7x5 10x8 and 12x8.
Costs get cheaper the bigger the bulk buy, but hopefully 6x4s should come out at about 30 pence each, plus postage on to you. If interested please let me know ASAP.
Sam-D

Have you more info, pictures etc

Hi Darren. The following will take you to the 6x4s. For other sizes click on ‘photo folders’ under ‘albums & frames’. I am hoping on restricting the choice to the ‘upright’ format folders, which still look good when used for ‘view’ (landscape) format shots.

http://www.photomart.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?ProductCatalogue=ASCOT401&CatID=32

Sam-D

Back