Photo Idea Generator

Just had a play with this over my morning cuppa ... Very clever idea and a lot of new thoughts which would never have occurred to me tbh .... Great stuff ... Thank you for posting.

Thank you - I'm thinking I might use it for a 365 project = have to shoot one of the first four options each day.... That would be a challenge...

That's pretty ace, thanks for posting! lets hope others around here see it too, it might help for ideas and motivation(y)

I've bookmarked it to have a look at later but one of the first ones I got was "shoot a woman on top of some milk" which is different!! :s

That's a really nice idea, thanks for sharing :)

That's great, just had a play with it and will use it when I am stuck for an idea on my 365project. Thank You.

Just to let you know I used this today... or rather students did... as a sort of lucky dip to generate a short, sharp 2 day brief. We drop a bombshell on them without warning quite regularly, and this seemed a fun way to do it.

Last edited:
Hey Pookeyhead - brilliant - how did they do? It would be great to see some pictures from the ideas

Forum rules prevent me from posting images from others I'm afraid :( If any of them have hosted them anywhere I can post links. I'll ask.

Back