Photo Manipulation

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there

Been a while since i got out with camera and the weather hasnt been to good, so i went for a little work around the block and took some shots of a local parish. I decided i wanted to have a play with the image see what i can get out of it!!

C+C welcome

Original
20080202-g4nrrjgrtjxt5if94fwhspmkt1.jpg

Black and White
20080202-e3nr7xhg2qe9ta38f71rrn4hd9.jpg

Graphic
20080202-ektd4h2b5sjktwsaf5ja3n3pem.jpg

Thanks

The scond one looks the best, the third just looks a bit stupid in my opinion for what is actually in the shot

#2 for me although I might burn down the white cross on the right a bit. ;)

second one is deffo best what did you do I really like the the effect

second one is deffo best what did you do I really like the the effect

The third was me playing around never tried anything like that before was good fun tho, The second is done by a conversion to black and white and then i add a lighting render filter to give the strong vignetting affect

definately the second one for me, I think the vignette is a little on the strong side. To me it looks like you have converted a fairly mundane church shot, to something rather nice with the mono conversion :D

I will not comment on the third one though! :LOL:

To me, it's not really a great shot. In no.2 it's a not great shot in B&W but no.3 I do like.

It's fun and more interesting and doesn't need it to be a great shot. The talent there is in the design which I thinks works really well.

Back