Photo of the Week

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Is it my imagination or has 'Photo of the week' just appeared in the Galleries ? I've never noticed it before.

Is it my imagination or has 'Photo of the week' just appeared in the Galleries ? I've never noticed it before.

i dont think i've noticed it before either, but it wont take much to guess who will be in it..

It was a test gallery...hence they were all my photos I uploaded while testing it....

As theres been a little rejiggle with vbulletin usergroups, it meant there is an extra usergroup which by default could see all the galleries....

Now fixed though.

Boon said:
but it wont take much to guess who will be in it..

que.jpg

it was an idea we were toying with, it sort of got shoved to one side though as we got other things finished off, its in a pile of other ideas labelled 'back burner' along with member gallery links, beginners corner and nude ladies

Talking of nekkid ladies, I walked into a studio today to find a lady sat on a chair. Nekkid :|

Talking of nekkid ladies, I walked into a studio today to find a lady sat on a chair. Nekkid :|

And? I hate half a story. :nono:

I attended Stafford Art College on a day release course, and one day I was dispatched to the basement to collect some brushes from the teacher there. He was taking a life class. As I walked in there was a totally nude girl sitting in the middle of the room surrounded by full time students who were painting her. (well not her but you know what I mean)

To make it worse the girl was one of the full time students who I'd sort of got the hots for at the time. My face must have been a study because the teacher bawled out "What's the matter, haven't you seen a naked woman before? "

Over the years I've thought many times about all the cool things I could have said at that point.... "More than you've had hot dinners mate!" or "Not since last night!", but alas what I actually said was "I'm only fifteen" :LOL:

Street cred zippo! :shrug:

......which was nice....

fast_show150.jpg

Bet that was a nice surprise :D

CT

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I just wish I knew then what I know now!

I remember a rather shapely 30 something nurse offering to give a pulled muscle in my leg a "massage" and me struggling to roll the trouser leg on my jeans up as I was too embarressed to take them off! :wacky:

Not sure how hold I was, but certainly still a teenager and still very much in awe of "older women" :D :D

Regards,

Pete

Back