Photo preview app

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi I’m looking for a free app for iPad Pro for previewing canon raw files on an sd card
Not wanting to edit or convert the raws have got affinity photo for that
On lightroom classic on pc you can import the files
Then have a page of thumbnails which you can look at an image zoom into an area and then scroll through each image to check for sharpness, the images stay zoomed in while you’re scrolling through

So what I want to do is connect card with files on it zoom into an area and then scroll through each image in turn (want the app to stay zoomed in don’t want to have to zoom into each image separately) so I can select the best images
Is there an app that can do this ?

I am also looking for a good photo editing application for iphone x. Did you find it?

Hi I’m looking for a free app for iPad Pro for previewing canon raw files on an sd card
Not wanting to edit or convert the raws have got affinity photo for that
On lightroom classic on pc you can import the files
Then have a page of thumbnails which you can look at an image zoom into an area and then scroll through each image to check for sharpness, the images stay zoomed in while you’re scrolling through

So what I want to do is connect card with files on it zoom into an area and then scroll through each image in turn (want the app to stay zoomed in don’t want to have to zoom into each image separately) so I can select the best images
Is there an app that can do this ?
I use the files app to preview the images on the card, you do have to zoom in each one but thats a simple double click. I then copy the ones I want to iCloud and use either Lightroom mobile or Affinity to load them in for editing.

Thanks everyone it looks like the files app is my best option

I know people don’t like the Adobe Subscription model but I think the monthly £10 Photography package is very good value. The services and products you get for that fit perfectly with the topic being discussed here.

For the monthly cost you get the following:
  • Photoshop for desktop and iPad
  • Lightroom for desktop and iPad
  • Photoshop Express and Mix for mobile (quicker editing functions for mobile).
  • Cloud storage for seamless syncing of your files and edits across desktop and mobile apps.

I know people don’t like the Adobe Subscription model but I think the monthly £10 Photography package is very good value. The services and products you get for that fit perfectly with the topic being discussed here.

For the monthly cost you get the following:
  • Photoshop for desktop and iPad
  • Lightroom for desktop and iPad
  • Photoshop Express and Mix for mobile (quicker editing functions for mobile).
  • Cloud storage for seamless syncing of your files and edits across desktop and mobile apps.
Thanks yes I do agree the adobe CC package is very good, it’s just our circumstances changed and we had to cut back on things

Back