photo prints

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
I didn't know which section to post this in, but i thought this was the closest related. I dont have the equipment to print good quality pictures at home so i have been using kodaks online print shop. are there any better online photo developers than kodak. who would you recommend for the best quality and professional looking prints

thanks

I've used Photobox with good results.
I'm trying togsprint at the moment, but the print hasn't arrived and I can't say I'm too impressed with the service. :thumbsdown:

DS Colour Labs are great! I use them myself...never had anything delivered mind you, as I have one of their labs local to me so always pick up...but good prints and cheap as chips :)

13th January.
So far 2 emails from Lee have gone astray along with one from me. The picture was cut to the wrong size (credit note given) and although it was supposed to have been sent last Tuesday, a follow up by me on Thursday showed that it hadn't actually gone. To add insult to injury, Parcelforce have sent it to the wrong depot. Goodness only knows when it will turn up. Its a shame as Lee seems a really nice guy and many have had excellent service here, but I'm not one of them. To be fair, he says he will refund the postage, which many others wouldn't do in this situation. I'm hoping to sell some more prints in the near future and offer high quality service. Based on what I'd read here, I thought togsprint would be perfect. Maybe I've just been unlucky this time round, but it hasn't inspired me with a lot of confidence.

I was in exactly the same boat. Sounds like a great guy but bad experience. Anyway back on topic :)

as an aside has anyone used snapfish I have been given 20 free 6x7 prints for buying my domain and was wondering as to quality

Back