Photo Show NEC - any of the forums studio/lighting section people going?

Name
Jay
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone hoping to go?

Any idea if Lencarta will be there this year (they missed last year but were kind and offered a compensatory discount) ?

Anyone signing up for talks or training?

I'll be there on Saturday and will be mooching around mainly lighting, Sub Dye Printers, and maybe the Adobe area. Always quite enjoy their talks.
Frank Doorhof was great a couple of years back I think it was Elinchrom that sponsored him with their super fast flashes.

I'll be there Monday (planning assumption)

Lencarta have a stand booked.

Yes, Lencarta will be there.

Probably not, I'm getting a bit too old and decrepid to put that much effort in, but I may pop in on one day, don't know yet.

I've normally gone on a Sunday.

Is there any benefit or good reason to going on the Mon/Tue?

I don't do any of the master-classes, so that's not important to me. Parking in the train station may be more difficult on a weekday too. Do some offer clearance deals for stuff they don't want to take back?

I've normally gone on a Sunday.

Is there any benefit or good reason to going on the Mon/Tue?

I don't do any of the master-classes, so that's not important to me. Parking in the train station may be more difficult on a weekday too. Do some offer clearance deals for stuff they don't want to take back?

I have seen items sold from the stand on the last day at a reduced price

Mike

OK, thanks Mike. I might try it.

Does the show wind down in the afternoon of the last day? Or is it just another normal full day of activities? Is the food hall as bad as it ever was?

OK, thanks Mike. I might try it.

Does the show wind down in the afternoon of the last day? Or is it just another normal full day of activities? Is the food hall as bad as it ever was?

Wander around near closing time on the last day with some cash - that's how I got my half price boom-stand ;)

One day that isn't the weekend... probably.

Played with a profoto pro-10 pack today - even if you're not in the rental market, make sure you see it, they're.... very fast ;)

Back